Monday, May 5, 2008

Some quick updates

1. The jeep is going bye bye. I'm stuck in a lease, but exploring options to get out of it without rolling up my payments. Dealerships so far have been disappointingly uncooperative. This site holds some promise, but I'm not yet convinced it completely severs financial responsibility. I am still researching. But in the mean time, would anyone like an new jeep for zero down, low payments and a short term lease?
2. The return of the beard has been forbidden by my boss. I'm a field guy now and need to look presentable. My contention that a well groomed beard is quite presentable didn't sway the verdict one bit.
3. The house/condo/townhome hunt is faltering. We saw a few places we could live in this weekend, but the price would put us in a pinch and we realized that doing that for a place we didn't absolutely love was not a smart move. Old dreams of living some place nicer came drifting back. The hunt continues, but my price range and my desired features in a home have yet to intersect.
4. I really, really want a wii. Really. How about someone trades me their wii for my jeep, straight up?
5. The Waimea Canyon post I promised before is still coming. I just need to get the pictures ready. It's old, but some of the pics are pretty cool.

1 comment:

goose said...

I support the Wii hunt. Mario Kart is unreal!